A few good toys goes a long way. Learn more about why fewer is sometimes better.
Have an issue? Want to advice a parent? Or, tell them what an awesome job their child has done? Or, wish to interact with another teacher?
Use Chat, iCare’s interactive tool, to effectively communicate with parents and teachers and build a stronger school-family relationship. Share important information instantly and start conversations to engage parents in committing to high standards of academic and behavioral development of their offspring.
Chatting keeps both parents and teachers connected. Parents turn to teachers for advice on the academic development of their children. And, teachers learn better about children’s behavioral requirements from parents. Chatting gives a smooth and easy platform to interact and share information instantly. The information gathered can also serve as a summary of the behavioral history of children and help parents understand their needs better.
- Get instant advice from teachers.
- Share information of the developmental requirements and delays right away.
- Update parents about their child’s activities and milestones under a secured network.
- Parents are always eager to know their child’s activities and real-time conversation fills the communication gap.
- Conversation is the best means to stay connected and informed.
- Improve parent-teacher engagement with iCare’s instant Chat feature.
- Understand children behavior better with this unique feature and enhance their developmental process.