Managing a Mixed Child Care Center
Robust childcare management software for your various needs
Do you offer flexible programs – full-time, part-time, drop-in, before-school and after-school care, and enrichment classes?
As a mixed center, you offer a variety of childcare options – from traditional to weekends. You need a childcare management software that’s as flexible as you are. We built iCare Software to meet the needs of childcare centers of all formats and sizes. Implementation of the software is easy and takes little to no maintenance. You can focus on meeting the childcare needs of every parent, no matter what.
Center or school that offers multiple programs can run all the programs from a single iCare account. For example, a center that offers afterschool program, drop-in care and summer camp. Or, a Montessori that also offers a infant/toddler program.
- Manage your classroom capacity
- Document everything needed for licensing inspection and renewals
- Maintain HIPAA-compliant immunization and medical records
- Allow parents to self-register
- Control your teacher-child ratio
- Offer flexible, full-time or part-time schedules
- Manage enrollment and offer a wait list
- Provide weekly, monthly, hourly and daily rate options for billing
- Automate your check-in and check-out process
- Collect payments on a recurring basis
- Manage private and subsidy accounting
- Integrate your staff time sheet
- Skip the invoices with recurring credit card or ACH payments
- Message parents through the software
- Document daily activities for parents to see
- Highlight the classroom environment by sharing photos
- Use SMS messaging to contact all parents at once