Our tailored solutions provide the right tools for your school
You have many responsibilities when it comes to managing a Montessori Educational School. With a long to-do list, stress and worry can creep in. iCare Software helps you automate recurring tasks and focus on what you do best – teaching children. Our web-based software application requires little to no maintenance and was designed to meet the unique needs of your Montessori school.
- Set multi-age classrooms
- Control your center’s capacity and monitor your waiting list
- Implement registration checklist
- Keep administrative notes on children, families and staff
- Set email notifications on registrations, enrollment, record updates, and online payment, etc.
- Set alerts on late arrivals, late payments, registration checklist, and immunization dates, etc.
- Implement registration checklist for the registration process
- Session-based enrollment management
- Provide a unique client billing rate for monthly or yearly billing
- Offer different payment plans to meet parents’ needs
- Automatically collect payment
- Communicate with parents regarding records, accounting, late arrivals, waiting list, and children’s journal
- Set up billing rates for monthly or yearly billing
- Break yearly bills into payment plans to meet parents’ needs
- Automate payments with direct deposit
- Run reports to check your financial health
- Accept credit card or ACH payments
- Notify parents when credit cards are expiring
- Document a child’s daily activities
- Implement Maria Montessori’s development guidelines; example topics, preliminary exercises, care of person, food preparation, grace and courtesy, sensory development, oral language, hand writing, geography, and history, etc.
- Plan your curriculum
- Share photos with parents
- Build parent-teacher engagement through sharing the classroom experience