Stay Connected and Communicate with your Parents!
Engage with Your Parents
As a childcare center director communication between you, teachers and the parents, is vital for the success of your center or school. iCare management software provides you a variety of the best communication tools – SMS, email, messaging via the Lobby, email and SMS notifications, mobile phone dings and several configurable alerts.
Types of Messaging
SMS, Emails, and Messaging to Lobby
- Unlimited Free SMS Texting:
- Structured Email: Get things done and look professional with the iCare email formatter.
- Messaging at the Lobby: Deliver quick messages or Instructions at the Lobby to Parents and
- Lobby Questions: Get quick answers to questions like
- Individual or Group: Send any of the above messages to an individual or a group of any size.
Types of Alerts
Following alerts will be sent out automatically if turned on and will also appear in the Admin Dashboard.
- Absence Alert: Send SMS text to parent if child doesn’t arrive within 10 minutes of the scheduled time.
- Incomplete Immunizations: Reminder email will be sent to the parent 30 and 10 days before the next due date for each type of immunization shot.
- Renewal of Medical Records: Reminder email will be sent to the parent 30 and 10 days before the next due date for each type of medical record.
- Required Documents: Reminder email will be sent for Incomplete Electronic Documents.
- Late Payments: Send email reminder to parent if payment is late by 20 days.
- Registration Checklist: Children will not be activated until all registration requirements are complete.
- Child’s Arrival Announcement: Announce child’s check-in to the teacher. And, if not acknowledged by teacher in 5 minutes then announce to admin.