Childcare Enrollment Management
See How Easy it is to Enroll Children to Program and Classes!
Easily set up all your childcare and school-age programs. Let parents or administrators enroll the children. With little effort youu2019ll be able to control enrollment, class capacity, scheduling, staffing, and tuition fee billing.
- Program/Class Management: A much improved and flexible program and class management feature with simultaneous enrollment in multiple programs.
- Parent and Admin Options: Flexible options for enrollment by parents allowing what parents can do and what the admin wants to manage.
- Session Management: u2013 school year, semesters, monthly, etc. allowing ease of enrollment in multiple sessions at a time.
- Flexible Scheduling: A more interactive enrollment process in terms of scheduling and billing. Weekly and monthly flex day
- Capacity Control: Very flexible room or program capacity management fine-grained at 30-min intervals.
- Flexible Billing Cycles: Hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, bi-weekly and semi-monthly billing periods
- Flexible Billing Criteria: based on schedule or attendance or overage charges when attendance is beyond schedule.
- Billing Methods: Automated nightly process; manual Bill Preview and Billing Draft method; Drop-in billing process.
- Automated Attendance over Schedule Overage Charges:
- Automated Late Payment Fee
Billing and Billing Grid
iCare is tremendously flexible in setting up your rate chart. Both parts of a childu2019s bill Amount/Rate and Billing Period u2013 are very easy to setup and fit exactly the way you bill.
Amount/Rate: You can either enter a flat/fixed amount or you can use a name of a rate from the Rate Chart. For example, $500 or Preschool, where Preschool is the name of a rate. The Rate Chart has more than 20 factors, some of the commonly used ones are:
- Child Number (for setting sibling discount)
- Enrollment Type (user-configurable criterion)
- Age in Months (age-based rates)
- Days Attended (for attendance-based charge)
- Is Member (membership-based rates)
- Program Name (program or class-based rates)
- Maximum Amount (for cap on hourly rates)
- Discount Type (user-configurable discounts)
- Days Scheduled
Billing Period: A highly flexible criterion for configuring how the bills are calculated. Here are a few examples:
- One-time Fee
- Fixed u2013 Weekly, Monthly, Bi-Weekly, Semi-Monthly
- By Schedule u2013 Hourly or Daily
- By Attendance u2013 Hourly or Daily
- For Attendance Beyond Scheduled u2013 Hourly Beyond Exact/Total Scheduled Hours, or Daily Beyond Exact/Total Schedule Days
Plan and manage enrollments and child to teacher ratio using iCare Report Center. Slot Availability Report: Future Enrollments: List of children enrolled for a future date. Summary of available rooms with their capacity, enrolled children and staff, and next spot opening and closing dates are all included
- Programs/Classes: List of all programs and classes.
- Enrollments: List of children and staff enrollment in programs and classes.
- Enrollment Summary: Total enrollment of children by program or class.
- Enrollment History: Childrenu2019s all enrollments of current, past and future.
- Dropped Enrollments: List of children who dropped from a program or class in a given period.