Teach children about space with these space books.
Orgamation Technologies, Inc.
What Personal Information About Customers Is Used?
The iCare Software and its associated software use any information that is entered by the school administrators, teachers and parents about enrolled children. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Enter: Information potentially stored in the iCare database includes personal contact data, medical and immunization records, attendance and scheduling data, accounting data, communications data, and children’s journal and
- E-mail Communications: We use email addresses for communication with the user. We do not sell your email address to
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as 1 click accessing any website or any iCare related feature such as online payment processing or storage of items in your shopping cart between
- The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies
Does iCare Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and your information is not sold to anyone.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using any suitable method including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to use iCare or any other software or website by Orgamation Technologies, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms of Service, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Massachusetts. If you have any concern about privacy, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Terms of Service will change also. You should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. Depending on your location, we may provide you with the ability to access, download, and request deletion of your personal information.
Specific Inquiries by Parents
For any specific inquiries, please contact the administrative office at the school where your child is enrolled.