- Here, you add and edit your basic information like Center Info, Contact Info and Operation Info.
- Click Save every time you make any changes.
- Use Manage Sites button to create sites for your center to manage various locations (Sub-buildings)
- And, use Change Logo button to set your own logo to use the iCare application.
- Click Next to proceed.
- Rooms are Age-Based groups of children to manage child-teacher ratio at a center.
- In this Step, you may either select default Rooms from our database or create new Rooms.
- To add a new room, click on ‘Add Room’ button and enter the details of the new Room, click tick-mark or hit enter to save Room,
See how iCare’s childcare management application can help you today!
- Create new Programs and Classes to schedule children and staff. To add a new Program or Class, click the ‘Add New’ button.
- Enter the details and click Save to add the Program/Class.
Bring together owners, administrators, teachers and parents with one childcare app.
- You may now, enroll children and staff in Programs/Classes. Click a Program/Class name from the list.
- You’ll be directed to the P/C details page, use the add children and add staff buttons (‘+’ icons) to enroll children and staff.
- To setup Payment Processing Account, click the Payment Processing Merchant Account link your screen.
- In Transfirst Confirmation Setup window, enter the Gateway IDs and Keys for both admin and parents. Click Save to finish.
- In this final step, please setup a Lobby Password to access and open the iCare Lobby.
- Click on the link under the heading Door Security to see the instructions to install iCare Door Switch.
- Click Complete to finish.