Parent Teacher Communications: Messaging, Alerts, and Chat
Keep parents informed to create customer loyalty, make a parents day with classroom notes and photos, have parents and teachers engage to better understand children’s needs, and massively cut your work through automated alerts and notifications like an immunization shot is coming in 30 days.
SMS, Emails, and Messaging to Lobby
- Unlimited Free SMS Texting:
- Structured Email: Get things done and look professional with the iCare email formatter.
- Messaging at the Lobby: Deliver quick messages or Instructions at the Lobby to Parents and
- Lobby Questions: Get quick answers to questions like
- Individual or Group: Send any of the above messages to an individual or a group of any size.
Bring together owners, administrators, teachers and parents with one childcare app.
Types of Alerts
Following alerts will be sent out automatically if turned on and will also appear in the Admin Dashboard.
- Absence Alert: Send SMS text to parent if child doesn’t arrive within 10 minutes of the scheduled time.
- Incomplete Immunizations: Reminder email will be sent to the parent 30 and 10 days before the next due date for each type of immunization shot.
- Renewal of Medical Records: Reminder email will be sent to the parent 30 and 10 days before the next due date for each type of medical record.
- Required Documents: Reminder email will be sent for Incomplete Electronic Documents.
- Late Payments: Send email reminder to parent if payment is late by 20 days.
- Registration Checklist: Children will not be activated until all registration requirements are complete.
- Child’s Arrival Announcement: Announce child’s check-in to the teacher. And, if not acknowledged by teacher in 5 minutes then announce to admin.