Run your business better than ever before!
The iCare App includes complete enterprise functionality for your team’s ease of use. Our vast 20 years of experience working with many childcare providers makes us experts at what childcare facilities need to succeed. We have perfected iCare over the years into what we believe is the ideal solution.
See How iCare's Software Center Management Application Can Help You Today!
MANAGING your office and classrooms
with iCare Software - an easy path to success.
- Automate registration, medical records and fulfilling licensing needs.
- Alerts and notifications at the right time to right people.
- Management tools you need―dashboard, report center, smart search and advanced filtering, automated alerts and notifications, trends tool, and a center calendar.
- Check-in solution for lobby, bus, classroom or curb.
- Includes signature or photo authentication, automatic door, and response to questions like lunch choice of the day.
- Manage programs/classes, enrollment capacity, waiting list, scheduling, and bills with very little work.
- Match staff scheduling to enrollments and get insights into payroll and tracking certificates, training and records.
- Maximize your revenue by billing fully and accurately.
- Fully automate billing with iCare’s Billing Grid and Rate Chart Modeler.
- Automate your payment collection.
- Collect all tuition charges every single billing cycle on time and save money on processing fees.
- Easily record children’s activities and development milestones.
- An organized way for implementing development standards and guidelines and engaging parents.
- Substantially improve children’s development outcomes.
- Simply point, click and share pictures of a child at work or play. Or, share their artwork.
- Build better team spirit, increase customer satisfaction.
- Through emails, text messages, alerts, notifications, and Lobby questions improve communication between office, teachers and parents.
- Absence alert, registration checklist, documentation renewal, immunization alerts, late payments, invoicing, and journal and photo dings.
- Instantly improve each teacher’s role with journaling, implementing development guidelines, and parent-teacher engagement.
- Freedom for parents to view child’s journal and photos, self-register, enroll in programs, view account history, self-pay or set direct deposit.
Today is a momentous day at Amy’s childcare center. She has a student who started at the center as an
Unlike all of her friends who live for the end of the week, Amy dreads Fridays. She has to prepare
It’s been a busy day in the childcare center office. It’s October, and many children celebrate birthdays, which means classroom