To help parents and staff keep up with important information, alerts have been introduced in iCare.
Many configurable alerts for situations needing urgent attentions:
- Absence Alert - alerts for the parents for absent children
- Incomplete Immunizations - This alert shows when their children with overdue dates
- Renewal of Medical Records: - alerts for renewing the medical records such as vision test, hearing test, etc.
- Required Documents: - alerts for documents that are necessary for enrollments
- Late Payment Alert: - alerts for late fee payments
- Registration checklist - parents are not able to enroll children in any programs until all registration requirements are met
- Absence alert
- Instant alerts to parents' phones when children’s activities are posted on a journal entry, photo, or chat